1. Before logging in to your WordPress backend, you should unzip the file that you have downloaded after your purchase.
There should be two zip files plus the documentation inside it. The zip files are usually called "TO_UPLOAD" and "TO_UPLOAD_CHILD".
You need to upload these files to WordPress.
2. Once you are in the WP backend, go to the "Appearance" menu → "Themes", and then click the "Add New" link at the top.
3. Click the "Upload Theme" link.
4. Click the "Browse" button to select the "TO_UPLOAD.zip" file.
5. Click the "Install Now" button.
6. Once the upload is done, you will see such a page and the following links:
"Live Preview", "Activate", and "Return to Themes page".
You should click the last one because we need to install the child theme too.
7. Click the "Add New" link.
8. Click the "Upload Theme" link
9. Click the "Browse" button, select the "TO_UPLOAD_CHILD.zip" file.
10. Click the "Install Now" button.
11. Now you can click the "Activate" link.
12. The Domain theme is now installed.
If you have purchased the complete package (the bundle) then you'd only need to click the links at the top of the page to install the necessary plugins; otherwise, you'd have to buy them separately.
Click the link that says "Begin installing plugins" to get started.
13. All you need to do is to click the "Install" links and then the "Activate" links.
The only necessary plugin here is, of course, the "This Domain Is For Sale", the rest of them are optional, but we recommend you to install them all.
14. Let's install the "This Domain Is for Sale" and the "Advanced Contact Form" plugins.
You can also use the "Bulk Actions" menu to install and activate them all at once.
Click the "Install" link of the "Advanced Contact Form" plugin.
15. Click the link that says "Return to Required Plugins Installer" to get back to the plugins list.
16. Now click the "Activate" link of the "Advanced Contact Form" plugin.
17. The "Advanced Contact Form" plugin is now installed.
Simply repeat the same for the "This Domain Is For Sale" plugin.
Click its "Install" link.
18. Click the link that says "Return to Required Plugins Installer" to get back to the plugins list.
19. Now click its "Activate" link.
20. All set!
Now you have the Domain theme and our plugins installed.